Paperblanks Monet (Bridge), Letter to Morisot Mini 2020 Diary
In his art, Claude Monet was inspired by the reflections created on his lily ponds. This cover features his painting Japanese Footbridge, Giverny, 1895 overlaid with an 1888 letter he wrote to fellow Impressionist Berthe Morisot.
Running from January to December 2020, this mini diary from Paperblanks has the week spread over two pages. Each week has a section for notes, plus a mini month calendar in the bottom corner to make planning even easier. The Monet design has a wrap around cover with the year delicately added in gold, and is sure to be a beautiful addition to your bag or desk.
- Mini: 95 x 140 mm
- Week-at-a-time horizontal format
- Removable mini address book
- 2020 and 2021 year overview
- Monthly planners
- Note pages and reference pages
- Memento pouch
- Two ribbon markers and elastic closure
- Acid-free paper from sustainable forests